Makes sense of your environment – the EnOcean multisensor
EnOcean’s new ?Swiss knife“ for smart buildings and the Internet of Things
The new EnOcean multisensor module is the true all-round talent among energy harvesting wireless sensors. In the remarkably small, standardized PTM form factor, it delivers data for multiple applications in digitized buildings and the IoT. It has dedicated sensors for temperature, humidity, illumination, acceleration and a magnet contact (status open/closed). The integrated solar cell generates all the energy required for its operation – both measurement and data communication. The harvested energy is stored internally to ensure that it works even when no light is available. The multisensor has an NFC interface, which makes it easy to configure and operate using an NFC reader, smartphone or tablet.
5 in 1 – the multisensor integrates five different sensors in a very compact case:
There are many different use cases for the multisensor. We are surprised again and again by the ideas of our customers which opportunities the product offers. Contact us and let us discuss how you can benefit the most from the capabilities of the multisensor.
- Self-powered via ambient indoor light – maintenance-free, no battery change required thanks to energy harvesting technology
- One size fits all – easy product integration into different housing designs (Original PTM form factor)
- Highly flexible, simply attach it where the data is required – on walls, ceilings, windows, doors, furniture, on active devices such as air-conditioning units, towel dispensers and valuable assets (printers, copiers, medical equipment and vending machines etc.)
- Easy configuration via NFC reader or EnOcean Tool App
- Seamless integration into smart systems due to wireless communication based on open standards (EnOcean; Bluetooth?)
- Reports on internal energy level and the amount of light available at the solar cell
- One sensor equals a basket of metadata for highly efficient building automation, smart home, IoT (e.g. space optimization management, digitized facilities services, predictive, maintenance, activity measurement, artificial intelligence)
- AES-128 security
The multisensor is available for the EnOcean wireless standard and for Bluetooth? systems.
The multisensor from EnOcean is available in two different versions. You can choose between the module STM 550 or the white label version EMSI.
Module STM 550
White label – EMSI
Eltako, one of the leading companies in the development and sale of professional standard and professional smart home products, has also added the new multisensor to its portfolio: "The solar multisensor is the perfect addition to our extensive product range. Due to the original PTM form factor, we can easily integrate the sensor into our switch designs and thus provide the end user with an unprecedented range of functions within one sensor. We are very excited about this new sensor all-rounder."
Ulrich Ziegler, CEO of Eltako
"The self-powered multisensor supports our idea of a comprehensive house automation concept outstandingly. Thanks to its flexible use, we can detect a wide range of situations and are able to let corresponding scenarios and reactions of the building automation take place. The smooth integration via Bluetooth fits perfectly into our strategy of a simple and intuitive installation."
Stephan D?rrschuck, CEO of Heinrich Kopp GmbH
“We are delighted to announce the integration of EnOcean’s Bluetooth multi-sensor to our Proxima Bluetooth sensory networks. Our Proxima sensors provide organizations with an unparalleled level of insight, including occupancy, illuminance, temperature, people and asset tracking, as well as Apple iBeacon and Google Eddystone messaging. We believe the integration of Prolojik Proxima and the EnOcean multi-sensor delivers users a unique level of insight into how their spaces are used.”
Asela Rodrigo, Managing Director, Prolojik
“Enterprise-grade IoT solutions require enterprise-grade sensors. EnOcean delivers that with their Bluetooth multisensor in a compact, self-powered enclosure with the ability to monitor environmental conditions and movement and contact events. The all-in-one functionalities of the sensor will be immediately useful for Smart Environment use cases like Smart Office / Building / Campus, and Connected Retail.”
Jeremy Davis, Product Manager, Rigado